- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
Executor is fully compatible with:
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows 98 SE
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows XP
- Windows 2003
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
Executor is also compatible with ▼▲
Versions of Executor
|Executor 0.98b 26/08/08||Free||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- Added ability to add custom scan paths for indexing/scanning.
- Added that the icon for each keyword can now be customized.
- Added a new more organized settings interface with more options (some where previously hidden).
- Added list can now also contain large items, where each item has a 32x32 pixel icon.
- Added optional "Group" as a new keyword property.
- Added index settings now tell the amount of index items, and "scan now" button gives a bit more feedback.
- Added the keyword "apps" to the default keywords. This will list (and option to open) current running applications. Also each can be right-clicked for a number of options.
- Added the keyword "clipboard" to the default keywords. This will list previous clipboard text. Also each can be right-clicked for a number of options.
- Added the keyword "recent" to the default keywords. This will list (and option to open) most recent documents.
- Added lastfm to the default keywords.
- Added an option to run keywords/commands on startup. Found in settings (under misc.)
- Added setting "Always align to center of screen" to "General" settings.
- Added setting "Lock window position and size". The setting can be found in "General" settings, and in the context menu if you right-click Executor and select "More...".
- Added setting "Only auto-complete when cursor is at end of text, or at start of suggestion."
- Added "Quick launch" and "Desktop" items are now scanned for short-cuts too.
- Added Auto-completion in drop-down (by typing something while focus is on drop-down).
- Added a setting to "Drop down / list" called "Auto size to fit number of items". If enabled this will trim down (auto size) the height of the list, if list contains less than the max number of visible items.
- Very handy
- Auto-complete feature
- Lots of configuration options
- Skins are too dark
Top Downloads: General
In Windows, all processes are listed in the Task Manager. Among the processes that use the most... See more
Putting all the pictures you've taken into one single digital album may be common sense, but it's a... See more